By Neil Blake, Revivalist One In Christ Center, Inc. Fulfillment Fest
I want to give a personal report to bring you up to date on my personal observations. When the tent was in Jerusalem, Israel, May – June of 2008 on the Mount of Olives, some Jewish people suggested to me that the tent and our meeting there had much to do with restoration of the tent of David.
They quoted Amos 9:11 and Acts 15:16-17: “After this I will return and build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up. That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.”
My observation is that this is speaking of revival – or the time of end gathering. This led me to study what God would have us doing with the tent in America and what went on under David?s tent in Jerusalem.
God asked me to bring the tent back to the USA for His time of revival or outpouring of His Spirit. He promised me He would add signs and wonders to our tent of meeting. We began to get invitations to cities in America. The first place we set up (after much prayer) was in Washington, D.C. on the Capitol Mall – March 25, 2009.
The second place was Fredericksburg, VA – April 2nd- 5th, 2009.
The third was Mt. Olive, NC – April 10th – 20th, 2009.
Our focus is the presence of God. We make a place of common ground for God, the Holy Spirit. This is all about preparing for His eventual physical return to Earth – We must prepare.
A typical meeting in our tent 60% – Worship – ministry to God through music, praise and dancing. To welcome Him and to open our hearts to receive Him. 20% – Sharing – faith comes through team preaching (The Word). Our message is forgiveness and repentance given by many local pastors. Also, through testimonies as people share how God has healed, enlightened, or changed their being. 20% – Ministry – to the people.
Prayers of healing – laying on of hands, deliverances and baptizing people.
We go for protracted periods of time – hours and hours. We give God time and we give His people time.
Here is what’s been happening in our tent of meeting with this all symbolic of new covenant (Jesus) so far:
1. 72 signed testimonies of His signs and wonders in people?s lives. Praise God! Revelation 12:11
2. People are enthusiastic about Jesus and salvation. 1 Chronicles 16:4-12
3. Local pastors are encouraged.
4. Common ground – becomes a place of commanded blessings. Psalms 133, John 17:20-26, One in Christ
5. We create prayer banks (people from local churches to agree and stand with people In their signs and wonders – healing, freedom, salvation, etc.) 1 Chronicles 6:17
6. Phone follow up – more prayer
7. Small tents set up for special needs under the big tent for healings, deliverances and Intercession.
8. Holy Communion will be added – supernatural event.
9. Leaders, Elders and Pastors – to keep the train on track to help guard what God is doing under the tent.
Things to look forward to under the tent of meeting
1. Forgiving others and repentance and forgiveness for ourselves.
2. Signs and Wonders = Manifest Glory = His Presence represented by joy, goodness, and provision.
3. Salvations, Healings, and Deliverances (freedom to captives)
4. Rededication to Jesus (baptisms)
5. Different streams of people coming together – make up the River of God and sounds of many waters. Ezekiel 43:2 The sound produces health and wellness like a medicine. This is the sounds of a revival.
6. Churches coming together as One in Christ. John 17:20-26; Psalms 133
7. Open heaven over an area, God?s favor and enemy flee.
8. Angelic visitations seen as fire. Some are photographed.
9. Our spirit awakened. God?s breath is released. Ru „ah – His Spirit in our spirit – Alignment. An apostolic generation released. A royal priesthood.
10. Testimonies release a great level of faith. They become the history of this great revival.
11. Access to the Holy of Holies is gained. Church is at His mercy seat.
12. Revival or turning to God of people.
Things I saw in the Bible about David’s tabernacle or tent of meeting – 1 Chronicles 13, 15 and 16 and 2 Chronicles 8
1. David consulted all Leaders, Priests and Levites about bringing the Ark of God (God?s Presence) to Jerusalem. 1 Chronicles 13:1-4
2. He forgot to ask God His order – caused death. 1 Chronicles 13:10
3. Asked God?s order – sanctified Priests and Levites. Forgiveness and repentance to carry God’s presence. 1 Chronicles 15:1-3 and 15:12-15
4. David ordered music with singing and instruments of the Levites and Priests.
5. Sacrificed (1 Chronicles 15:26) and consecrated – David and Priests – forgiveness and Repentance
6. David and Priests offered burnt offerings and peace offerings for the people and blessed the people representing forgiveness and repentance for everyone in the presence of the Lord. 1 Chronicles 16:1
7. David ended the burnt and peace offerings and sacrifices in David?s tabernacle and Replaced them with offerings of praise and worship. 1 Chronicles 16:2
8. Established the covenant meal – men and women all in the presence of the Lord. 1 Chronicles 16:3, 2 Samuel 6:19
9. He established singing praises and worship with musical instruments before the ark of the presence of the Lord. 1 Chronicles 16:4
10. He established the recording of remembrances of the signs and wonders and testimonies of them. 1 Chronicles 16:4-12
11. David wanted to build God a temple – or home. God told him a tent is okay, God likes tents – that David?s son will build Him a temple. 1 Chronicles 17:1-14
12. Tent of David is up for 33 years in Jerusalem under David?s watch. David is allowed to choose Priests and Levites for service in the presence of the Lord. “Oneness” All Israel gathers together. The nation becomes great and wealthy and wins battles and prospers. Solomon was born and raised during this time of the tabernacle of David. 1 Chronicles 29:27
13. The tent of tabernacle of David was up 20 years under Solomon. Then it was moved to the temple Solomon built for the next 20 years. All Israel is blessed – all in the presence of God or Ark of Covenant. All Israel prospered. 2 Chronicles 8:1-21 1 Kings 11
14. Under the next kings the presence of God was forgotten and trouble and wars among Judah and Israel returned. They had turned away from God. They ended up as in the wilderness tabernacle of Moses where only one man one day a year on the Day of Atonement could go into the presence of God – face to face. 1 Kings 12
15. All this points to Jesus – who will return and (tabernacle) dwell with us physically, one day. He dwells with us and in us spiritually now. We should prepare for His return. We are His temple. He respects preparation and welcome.